I am a Louisville native. I graduated from the JG Brown School and Indiana University with a Doctorate of Jurisprudence (JD). After serving as a senior officer in the US Air Force, I who retired as a Colonel after 27 years of military service.
My leadership, people and legal experience includes:
- Founding Member of One West, Economic Development for West Louisville (Bingham Fellows)
- Trusted with Global Military Assets (valued at millions of dollars)
- Professional Leadership Consultant (has presented to over 10,000 People)
- Adjunct Professor for UL Brandeis School of Law and Air Force JAG School
- Averted an international incident by negotiating with opposing parties in Croatia
- Provided legal guidance concerning the United Nations refugees
I came home to serve people.
- Founding a Nonprofit Law Firm for Working Families, Veterans & the Elderly
- Actively Transforming District 43 with organizations like Personal Counseling Service, OneWest, Shawnee Christian Healthcare and NABVETS.
- I am a member of the DAV and I too work for "More victories for veterans".
I have built communities, created vital partnerships and served people globally
- With the U.S. State Department, conducted training abroad for foreign militaries. Rule of Law and Human Rights courses were critical to forming partnerships.
I work effectively with everyone, from working families to national dignitaries.
I’ve achieved results locally and in 11 countries.
I work for you.